The month of June has come and gone, and it has seen some challenges. The Shadow Sage went down for a while but we’re now back in business to serve you. Thankfully, no data was lost in the interim. Here’s what we had for the month of June:
- Navigating relationships when your donor is not your partner may be tricky, but here’s some tips from Damien Ferguson and Rei Tadashi that might help you out.
- One of the first steps in learning magick and energy manipulation, is Finding One’s Elements by Damien Ferguson.
- Elemental Magick is one of the magickal paths, here’s an Initiation Ritual for Elemental Magick by Damien Ferguson, for the beginning of your journey.
- Newly awakened vampires auto feed, or drink/feed from themselves. Here’s an article on auto feeding by Damien Ferguson as to why that’s a big no-no.
- For folks curious about Chaos Magick, what it is and not, An Introduction, by Damien Ferguson and Rei Tadashi.
- If you haven’t answered our survey yet, Determining the Needs of the Vampire Community, please do so. It will help us and concerned VC folk determine what is needed by the community.