As April comes to a close we have had some interesting articles put on the site this month. Some of our Facebook groups have been good resources and for folks that need help, you can join us in Psychic Vampires and Blood Vampires Haven for questions, discussions and interaction with fellow vampires.
This month also had us looking into the necessity or desirability of mediation for the Vampire Community and where to go with the answer we have gotten from the poll we conducted (with additional surveys to follow.) So far, a resounding “Yes” is the lead based on the VCN poll with 47 yes, 11 no, and 6 it depends.
Some of our projects including the Newsletter are still being worked on and perfected so stay tuned for that, as well as our plans to hold a Vampire Convention. For brainstorming, suggestions and ideas, you are welcome to join us here.
And us at Shadow Sage love helping people so we have released articles this months for you to learn and practice on, well as practical advice. Here they are:
1. The Real Benefits of Being Drained by Singing Tarot, emphasizing the benefits of being fed on and that Vampires do give back to others.
2. So Demonkin? by Damien Ferguson A new piece looking into the Demonkin Community.
3. A book recommendation on the Sorcerers Shadow: Volume One.
4. Elemental Feeding by ownedbyalpha. Outlining the basics on elemental feeding.
5. Drama Used to Psifeed? by Damien Ferguson, looking into the correlation between volatile emotions and energy feeding.
6. Eros Vampire Survey by Damien Ferguson and Rei Tadashi. An interview with the proponents of the Eros Vampire survey, to help us get a look further into the Research.
7. Learning to Sense Energy Around You by ShadowsEdge. A simple easy guide to learning to sense energy around you by
8. Gummies! and Other Blood Candy by Damien Ferguson and Rei Tadashi. Exploring the possibilities of adding blood to candy.
9. Learning Mirrors and Past Life Regression by ShadowsEdge, on how use those reflective surfaces for our inner work
10. A basic guide to learning to Lucid Dream by Damien Ferguson.
11. Small writeup on how to recognize others by Damien Ferguson.
12. A helpful article on coming out to others on what you are, by Damien Ferguson and Rei Tadashi.
14. Presentation! is an article about presenting ideas and how everyone has a voice, by Damien Ferguson
We hope you have enjoyed, and benefited or been helped by our articles this month! Look forward to even more fun, projects and shakeups next month!